5G & Security are both big topics on this blog as well as on 3G4G website. We reached out to 3GPP 5G security by experts from wenovator, Dr. Anand R. Prasad & Hans Christian Rudolph to help out audience understand the mysteries of 5G security. Embedded below is video and slides from a webinar they recorded for us.
You can ask any security questions you may have on the video on YouTube
The slides could be downloaded from SlideShare.
- The 3G4G Blog: Lawful Intercept in 5G Networks
- The 3G4G Blog: Key Technology Aspects of 5G Security by Rohde & Schwarz
- The 3G4G Blog: 5G Roaming with SEPP (Security Edge Protection Proxy)
- The 3G4G Blog: Evolution of Security from 4G to 5G
- The 3G4G Blog – Tutorial: Service Based Architecture (SBA) for 5G Core (5GC)
- 3G4G: Security in 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Mobile Networks
- 3G4G: 5G (IMT-2020) Wireless