3GPP Organizational Partner, ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions), recently delivered a webinar (video & slides below) titled “5G Standards Developments in 3GPP Release 16 and Beyond”.
The webinar features, Iain Sharp, Principal Technologist at ATIS (Moderator), Greg Schumacher, Global Standards at T-Mobile USA and 3GPP SA and SA1 Vice Chairman, Puneet Jain, Director of Technical Standards at Intel and 3GPP SA2 Chairman and Wanshi Chen, Senior Director, Technology at Qualcomm and 3GPP RAN1 Chairman
- The 3G4G Blog: Anritsu Webinar on ‘Evolution of 5G from 3GPP Rel-15 to Rel-17 and Testing Challenges’
- The 3G4G Blog: 2-step RACH Enhancement for 5G New Radio (NR)
- The 3G4G Blog: Mobile Initiated Connection Only (MICO) mode in 5G System
- The 3G4G Blog: 3GPP MDT – How it works and what is new in Rel. 16
- The 3G4G Blog: Interfacing HSS and UDM in 5GS with UDICOM (a.k.a NU1 / Nhss)
- The 3G4G Blog: Would 5G NSA undergo Sunset? When?
- The 3G4G Blog – Tutorial: Service Based Architecture (SBA) for 5G Core (5GC)
- The 3G4G Blog: 5G and Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC)